Nashville, Tn, 2020 Model Contest Rules
- All entrants must be a 2020 National N-Scale Convention registered attendee. Registration number is required on ALL entry forms
- Each entry must be accompanied by the official contest entry form. Forms are posted on this site, and will be available in the contest room during all open hours. Note: credit should be given to all individuals involved in the creation of this entry!
- Only one category entry per registration number.
- Entries must not have won previous NSE model contest.
- All winners are determined by popular vote.
- Voting by attendees can take place during open viewing hours. Final voting will take place in the contest room on Friday; NO BALLOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 4:00 FRIDAY JUNE 26th
- Contest: Check In, Viewing and Voting Hours
June 24 Wednesday 2:30pm – 4:30pm Check In
June 25 Thursday 4:30pm – 5:30pm Viewing & Voting - After the day’s Tours
June 26 Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm Viewing & Voting – Voting Ends
June 27 Saturday 4:00pm – 5:00pm Model Pick Up - After Public Show Closes
- Motive Power: Steam
- Motive Power: Diesel – All Locomotives except steam types and passenger revenue carrying types
- Motive Power: Other – (gas, electric)
- Rolling Stock: Freight Cars – All types of freight revenue carrying, including express reefers
- Rolling Stock: Non Revenue Equip/MOW (Excluding Cabooses unless direct MOW related) Right of Way and track maintenance vehicles, rail and inspection cars, railroad cranes and others not considered directly involved in revenue service.
- Rolling Stock: Caboose – All types including bobbers, drovers, transfers, etc.
- Rolling Stock: Passenger Cars – All types of passenger revenue carrying equipment, including RDC, rail buses, observation, mail and baggage.
- Vehicles: Models – Automobiles, trucks, hi-rail equipment, boats and aircraft.
- Diorama – Scene can be either Online of Offline scenes, size limit of 2 ft. wide x 1 ft. deep
Note: Because of award presentation program there will not be a category for photography!
If you have any questions about the Model Contest, please contact Terie Campoy at firstname.lastname@example.org